Door finger protection guards for pivot and swing doors
- Industrial finger guard strip for swing doors, double swing doors and pivot doors
- As with all Fingersafe® products this door hinge guard protects fingers from injury the entire length of the door.
- The extreme construction allows this finger guard to withstand tough blows and hard knocks.
- Can be installed on interior or exterior doors.
- Can be installed on the push and pull sides of a door.
- Durability: U.V and high impact resistance. Easily cleaned.
- Simple to install in minutes. Retrofitted to existing doors.
- Samples may be supplied on request to a potential client for evaluation purposes.
- Pivotsafe™ are supplied in 2 metre lengths however they can be easily cut to size.
- Pivotsafe™ is currently only available in black with an aluminium trim. The fixing screws are covered by the trim to make it more aesthetically pleasing.
- Allows a 180 degree opening.
“Our door finger guards essentially eliminate any exposure to serious finger injuries”
Why fit pivot and swing doors with door finger guards ?
Those with young children should be aware that along with the usual worry of fingers getting trapped in any door, pivot doors do by their very nature have a small space between the door edge and the frame at the pivot side — a potential ‘crush zone’ if you like.
Fitting the correct door finger protection will eliminate this concern.