Finger hinge Protection guard for Gates
All automated gates must by law have some form of protection against finger and hand injuries.
Gatesafe® can be easily fitted to most gates whether hung on hinges or eyebolts.
Our gate hinge guard can also be fitted to pillars or posts.
“Our gate hinge protectors are ideal for retrofitting.”
They are regularly situated on school/ hospital gates. We provide gate hinge protection in a cost effective way to solve the problematic issues of hand, arm and body crushing in the hinge area of gates.
Gatesafe® is suitable for both sides of the gate hinge gap and is for consumer and commercial gates alike.
- Next working day delivery if ordered before 2pm.
- Our fingerguard for gates covers the gate hinge areas of possible entrapment.
- Heavy grade robust production with aluminium trims.
- Gatesafe® is a safety product designed by Fingersafe® for protecting fingers/arms/head/body from gate hinge injury whether they are automated or manual gates.
- Comes in 2 metre lengths and can be custom cut to accommodate most gates.
- Can be installed on the push and the pull side of the hinge gap of a gate.
- Durability:U.V and high impact resistance. Easily Cleaned.
For advice or free technical Support Call our helpline on 01268 777733.
The gap between some gates and hinges can be so wide that a small child can escape through them. Imagine also if someone attempted to open the gate whilst this was happening and the awful injuries that could occur!
Gatesafe® is a gate gap hinge guard. Once installed completely eradicates personal injury.
For experienced technical, installation and logical advice please call to discuss.
“All automatic gate systems by LAW must be installed in compliance with the Machinery Directive MD2006/42/EC and supporting standards as highlighted by recent safety advisories from the Health & Safety Executive.”
Subsequently the health and safety executive (HSE) issued new safety advice to the gate industry in September 2010. (This advice can be viewed simply by following this link: