Door finger protector guard for standard uPVC doors – (push side) MK1C
Our Fingersafe® MK1C standard is designed for external uPVC doors enabling a door opening of up to 90 degrees and a hinge opening gap of 5.5 inches/12.7cm.
For a wider opening uPVC door with a bigger hinge gap click HERE
- Stocked length 2032mm, can be easily cut to size.
- Available in six different colours
- Easy to install finger guard for door hinges, including flag hinge and cylinder hinge type, designed to prevent trapping injuries in opening and closing of a uPVC standard door.
- This model uses the concertina® module but has a unique fixing strip which keeps the product flat against the door and protects fingers every time.
- Suitable for commercial and domestic use.
- The Fingersafe® MK1C standard door finger guard is the world’s only proven door safety product for uPVC doors. Fingersafe® MK1C offers no resistance or restriction to the operation of the door.
- We have dropped the units down on the Fingersafe® MK1C standard pictures and video for illustration purposes. They do fit the full length of the door.
- The finger guard units are installed via a fixing strip which allows easy access to the hinge for maintenance.
- Full installation instructions, screws and fixing strips are included with every order.
- High impact resistance and easily cleaned with common household cleaners.
- Please note: uPVC fire exit doors with a push bar will require an MK1A standard door guard. Contact us to find out more.
- For technical support or if you are unsure about a door, please call us on 01268777733 or you can email us on email@example.com.
Why do you need finger guards on a uPVC door?
A uPVC door hinge area is as dangerous as any other door.
Fitting our Fingersafe® MK1C finger guard completely covers the area between the door and hinge when the door is open.
Therefore taking away the worry of trapped fingers.