Door finger protector guard for standard uPVC doors – (push side) MK1C
Our Fingersafe MK1C standard is designed for external uPVC doors enabling a door opening of up to 90 degrees and a hinge opening gap of 5.5 inches/12.7cm.
For a wider opening uPVC door with a bigger hinge gap click HERE
- Stocked length 2032mm, can be easily cut to size.
- Available in six different colours
- Easy to install finger guard for door hinges designed to prevent trapping injuries in opening and closing of a uPVC standard door.
- This model uses the concertina module but has a unique fixing strip which keeps the product flat against the door and protects fingers every time.
- Suitable for commercial and domestic use.
- The MK1C standard door finger guard is the world’s only proven door safety product for uPVC doors. Fingersafe MK1C offers no resistance or restriction to the operation of the door.
- We have dropped the units down on the MK1C standard pictures and video for illustration purposes. They do fit the full length of the door.
- The finger guard units are installed via a fixing strip which allows easy access to the hinge for maintenance.
- Full installation instructions, screws and fixing strips are included with every order.
- High impact resistance and easily cleaned with common household cleaners.
- Please note: uPVC fire exit doors with a push bar will require an MK1A standard door guard. Contact us to find out more.
- For technical support or if you are unsure about a door, please call us on 01268777733 or you can email us on email@example.com.
Why do you need finger guards on a uPVC door?
A uPVC door hinge area is as dangerous as any other door.
Fitting our MK1C finger guard completely covers the area between the door and hinge when the door is open.
Therefore taking away the worry of trapped fingers.