Door Finger protection for UPVC doors extended version – MK1C (Special)
An easy to install finger guard for door hinges designed to prevent trapping injuries in the opening and closing of a uPVC door with a wider opening.
- Our fingersafe MK1C extended version is designed for external uPVC doors, enabling a door opening of up to 135 degrees and a hinge opening gap of 8 inches/20cm. If door opens no more than 90 degrees click HERE
- The MK1C Extended is also suitable for external bifold doors.
- Stocked length 2032mm, however can be easily cut to size.
- Available in four different colours.
- This guard uses the concertina module but has a unique fixing strip which keeps the product flat against the door and protects fingers every time.
- Suitable for commercial and domestic use.
- The MK1C extended offers no resistance or restriction to the door operation.
- The MK1C extended version is the world’s only proven door safety product for uPVC doors that actually prevents fingers from the opening hinge side of a door and is fit for purpose.
- We have dropped the units down on the MK1C Extended pictures and video for illustration purposes. They do fit the full length of the door.
- The finger guard are installed via a fixing strip which allows easy access to the hinge for maintenance.
- Full installation instructions, screws and fixing strips are included with every order.
- High impact resistance and easily cleaned with common household cleaners.
- Please note: uPVC fire doors with a push bar will require a standard MK1A door guard.
Please contact us to find out more or for technical support on 01268 777733 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why fit door guards on a uPVC doors with a wider opening gap?
These door hinge areas are as dangerous as any other door.
Fitting our MK1C Extended finger guard completely covers the area between the door and hinge when the door is open.
Therefore taking away the worry of trapped fingers.