Door Finger protection for UPVC doors extended version – MK1C (Special)
An easy to install finger guard for door hinges (including those equipped with flag and cylinder type) designed to prevent trapping injuries in the opening and closing of a uPVC door with a wider opening.
- Our Fingersafe® MK1C special extended version is designed for external uPVC doors, enabling a door opening of up to 135 degrees and a hinge opening gap of 8 inches/20cm. If door opens no more than 90 degrees click HERE
- The Fingersafe® MK1C special extended is also suitable for external bifold doors.
- Stocked length 2032mm, however can be easily cut to size.
- Available in four different colours.
- This guard uses the concertina® module but has a unique fixing strip which keeps the product flat against the door and protects fingers every time.
- Suitable for commercial and domestic use.
- The MK1C Extended offers no resistance or restriction to the door operation.
- The MK1C Extended version is the world’s only proven door safety product for uPVC doors that actually prevents finger entrapment in the opening hinge side of a door and is fit for purpose.
- We have dropped the units down on the Fingersafe® MK1C special extended pictures and video for illustration purposes. They do fit the full length of the door.
- The finger guards are installed via a fixing strip which allows easy access to the hinge for maintenance.
- Full installation instructions, screws and fixing strips are included with every order.
- High impact resistance and easily cleaned with common household cleaners.
- Please note: uPVC fire doors with a push bar will require a standard MK1A door guard.
Please contact us to find out more or for technical support on 01268 777733 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why fit door guards on a uPVC doors with a wider opening gap?
These door hinge areas are as dangerous as any other door.
Fitting our Fingersafe® MK1C special Extended finger guard completely covers the area between the door and hinge when the door is open.
Therefore taking away the worry of trapped fingers.