Door finger pinch protection for doors with wider opening gaps and parliament hinges – Fingersafe® MK1A special
This product is for doors with a maximum opening of up to 21.5cm (8.5 inches).
It is also for use with standard wooden framed doors with parliament hinges ( Such as a school kitchen door)
Our finger guards are suitable for heavy doors.
- Available in 4 colours
- The Fingersafe® MK1A special comes complete with screws, fixing strip and fitting instructions.
- Made from PVC-U and TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer).
- It is fireproof, weatherproof and resistant to UV.
- It also acts as a draft excluder and smoke inhibitor.
- BIM Objects available.
- Our doorguards can be retrofitted.
- Stocked length 2032mm, however can be easily cut to size.
- This guard uses the concertina® module but has a unique fixing strip which keeps the product flat against the door and protects fingers every time.