Industrial Door Finger Protection by Fingersafe
Strong, robust, heavy duty door finger guards suited to demanding commercial and industrial environments but not limited to.
This finger protection is adaptable and is popular on industrial machine doors as well as various other industrial/commercial settings including steel doors and wicket doors. As such it has been applied on numerous machinery applications within a varied spectrum of industries.
“Fingersafe” trusted innovation team designed Fingersafe Industrial for use in industrial and commercial settings however it is also being used in schools, leisure centres and hospitals.
- Industrial fingerguard for areas where fingers and hands can become trapped/pinched in machinery or door hinge.
- Heavy grade material with aluminium trims.
- As with all Fingersafe products: this hinge guard protects fingers from the full length of the door or can be adapted to the application required.
- Can be installed on the Interior or Exterior.
- Can be custom cut to accommodate any door or application required.
- Can be fitted on the push or pull side of a door.
- Durability: U.V and high impact resistance. Easily cleaned.
Why use finger safe industrial on doors?
Accidents can occur anywhere therefore all public areas including places of work, shops, leisure centres should be assessed for risk.
Prevention of these injuries is important.
Our fingersafe industrial has been especially designed for heavy duty indoor and outdoor use.